Join us for a scenic ride on the rails! This diesel and steam-powered train departs from Cumberland to Frostburg.
Frostburg Flyer (Winter Service)
Winter Service from Jan 8 - May 1
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE BIKES ON THE TRAIN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
9:00 AM —
- 3 Hours (Passengers may return on the 4:00PM DEPARTURE from Frostburg)
- Returns to Cumberland: 12:00PM
1:00 PM —
- 4.5 Hours
- Returns to Cumberland: 5:30PM
- Coach | Adult Ages 13-64
- Coach | Senior Ages 65+
- Coach | Child Ages 3-12
- Dome | Upper Level Ages 13+
- Dome Deluxe | Lower Level Ages 13+
Join us for a Scenic Ride on the Rails!
Join us for a scenic ride on the rails! Your diesel or steam-powered train departs from Cumberland to Frostburg. We offer seating options such as The Overland Trail Lounge Car for guests 21+ years of age, The Pacific Trail Deluxe Coach Car, Dome Car, Open Air Car and Coach seating.
NEW FOR 2022 – Brunch~n~Lunch – WINTER SERVICE ONLY
Enjoy a delicious made-to-order meal aboard our train. Prepared by our own chef and onboard services staff your menu selection could include a full breakfast, fruit, soups, salads, or sandwiches. Our full bar will be open for your favorite adult beverages, such as a Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
Please arrive with your entire party when boarding begins to ensure your party is boarded and seated together. You will be assigned to a specific car but seating within the car is unassigned and first come, first serve. Boarding begins approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. All excursions includes a layover in Frostburg before returning to Cumberland, except on 9:00AM departures and dinner trains.
DOME CAR PASSENGERS:
WINTER SERVICE ONLY – Receive a $20 value COMPLIMENTARY Brunch~n~Lunch voucher.
ATTENTION: If you have a credit that you would like to apply from a previous reservation, DO NOT PROCEED! You must call to make your new reservation or your credit card with be charged.
Terms and Conditions
• Ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, an in-house credit can be held for a future excursion (subject to availability) within the same calendar year.
• In-house credits CANNOT be used to book any Polar Express excursions or other premium special events.
• Once you arrive you will receive boarding instructions. We ask that all guests arrive 45-60 minutes prior to departure.
• All seating is unassigned.
• No outside alcohol is permitted.
• No smoking or vaping is permitted.
• We only allow service animals onboard our trains.
• Due to limited space at this time, we cannot permit any bikes on the train.
• Masks are recommended while visiting us.
Advanced reservations are suggested, we cannot guarantee seating for any walkup guests. Western Maryland Scenic Railroad makes every effort to maintain its schedule but reserves the right to alter schedules and/or substitute equipment as operating conditions warrant.