Climb aboard for an evening of comedic improvisation and interactive murder mystery fun! Performances take place on board while guests relax aboard vintage dining cars.
- Hands on the Throttle Ages 18+ Only
Operate a Piece of History!
Enjoy a unique opportunity to operate a piece of history! Handle a locomotive with one of our experienced engineers for an entire 60 minutes!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must wear close-toed shoes, long pants, and a long-sleeve shirt.
- We recommend eye protection, ear protection, gloves, and hat.
Attention: If you have a credit that you would like to apply from a previous reservation, do not proceed! You must call to make your new reservation or your credit card with be charged.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, an in-house credit can be held for a future excursion (subject to availability) for up to one year from your original excursion date. For events with meal services, if cancellation is less than one week prior to departure date, you will lose the meal cost.
- In-house credits CANNOT be used to book any Polar Express excursions.
- All tickets are will-call meaning you pick your tickets up the day of your trip. Upon arrival, please visit the Ticket Office located on the 2nd Floor and provide them with your name. At that time you will receive boarding instructions. We ask that all guests arrive 45-60 minutes prior to departure.
- Coach seating is unassigned.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted.
- We only allow service animals on-board our trains.
Western Maryland Scenic Railroad makes every effort to maintain its schedule but reserves the right to alter schedules or equipment as operating conditions warrant.