Climb aboard for an evening of comedic improvisation and interactive murder mystery fun! Performances take place on board while guests relax aboard vintage dining cars.
Boarding begins at 6:00 p.m., and the train will depart at 6:30 p.m., arriving back in Cumberland at approximately 9:30 p.m.
- Adult Ages 21+ | Horsd’oeuvre Served
- Filet Mignon Dinner & Ticket 10oz filet cooked to your liking seasoned with black pepper and kosher salt.
- B&O Crab Cake Dinner & Ticket Prepared w/ jumbo lump crab meat & lump crab meat; filled w/ breadcrumbs, mayo, lemon juice & butter
- Virginia Baked Ham Dinner & Ticket Baked ham topped in a sauce of garlic cloves, mango, chutney, dry mustard, brown sugar, orange zest & a 1/4 cup of orange juice
- Baked Lasagna Dinner & Ticket This vegetarian dish is made with layers of fresh vegetables topped with melted cheeses.
- Honey Glazed Salmon Dinner & Ticket
Shhh – It’s the Mountain Moonshine Train!
Have you ever wanted to experience Moonshine? Then this is the train for you! Taste the best of mountain moonshine, created by the local distiller, Tall Pines Distillery. During the train ride, you’ll enjoy a three-course meal, including a salad, choice of entrée, and a signature dessert. This experience includes five samples of moonshine and five sweeter flavors. You will have a chance to meet the team behind the still, as they share the secrets of their great moonshine! At our layover stop, relax around campfires, join in a friendly cornhole game, and listen to great music, before returning to Cumberland.
Club Car: Step back to 1950 inside “The Overland Trail” club car, where you will experience white-glove service with period dressed servers. Included with your ticket purchase are hors-d’oeuvres of cheese, fruit, crackers, smoked meats, and chocolate covered pretzels. Drinks, including beer, wine, and specialty cocktails, are available for purchase.
Dining Class: Upon boarding the train, enjoy dinner and a signature Chef’s choice dessert, all while riding in a vintage dining car. Menu options are selected when making your reservation, but beer and wine are also available for purchase onboard.
For further information, please call 301-759-4400.
Attention: If you have a credit that you would like to apply from a previous reservation, do not proceed! You must call to make your new reservation, or your credit card will be charged.
- Ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, an in-house credit can be held for a future excursion (subject to availability) for up to one year from your original excursion date. For events with meal services, if cancellation is less than one week prior to departure date, you will lose the meal cost.
- In-house credits CANNOT be used to book any Polar Express excursions.
- All tickets are will-call meaning you pick your tickets up the day of your trip. Upon arrival, please visit the Ticket Office located on the 2nd Floor and provide them with your name. At that time you will receive boarding instructions. We ask that all guests arrive 45-60 minutes prior to departure.
- Coach seating is unassigned.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted.
- We only allow service animals on board our trains.
- Call 301-759-4400 if your transaction did not process or if you did not receive a booking number.
Western Maryland Scenic Railroad makes every effort to maintain its schedule but reserves the right to alter schedules or equipment as operating conditions warrant.