Enjoy a unique opportunity to operate a piece of history! Handle a locomotive with one of our experienced engineers for an entire 60 minutes!
Evening Dinner Trains
Boarding begins at 6:30 pm; train departs at 7:00 pm. This 3-hour excursion will return to Cumberland at 9:30 pm. Advance reservations are required.
- Adult Ages 21+
Climb aboard for an evening of interactive fun! Relax aboard vintage dining cars.
Dining Class guests enjoy a 3-course meal consisting of salad, choice of entrée, and a signature dessert of Chef’s choice.
Guests can also enjoy a bar serving a selection of wine and beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
- Prime Rib
- B&O Crab Cake
- Pasta Primavera
- Bourbon Grilled Chicken
Attention: If you have a credit that you would like to apply from a previous reservation, do not proceed! You must call to make your new reservation or your credit card with be charged.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, an in-house credit can be held for a future excursion (subject to availability) for up to one year from your original excursion date. For events with meal services, if cancellation is less than one week prior to the departure date, you will lose the meal cost.
- In-house credits CANNOT be used to book any Polar Express excursions.
- All tickets are will-call meaning you pick your tickets up the day of your trip. Upon arrival, please visit the Ticket Office located on the 2nd Floor and provide them with your name. At that time you will receive boarding instructions. We ask that all guests arrive 45-60 minutes prior to departure.
- Coach seating is unassigned.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted.
- We only allow service animals on-board our trains.
Western Maryland Scenic Railroad makes every effort to maintain its schedule but reserves the right to alter schedules or equipment as operating conditions warrant.