Frostburg Flyer 2022
We are able to accommodate a limited number of bikes on Fridays and Saturdays May 6th – July 30th.
- Coach with Bike Transportation
- Coach | Adult Ages 13+
- Coach | Senior Ages 65+
- Coach | Child Ages 3-12
- Open Air | Adult
- Open Air | Senior Ages 65+
- Open Air | Child Ages 3-12
- Deluxe | Senior Ages 65+
- First Class Lounge Ages 21+ • Hors d’oeuvre Served
- Great Dome Ocean View Lower Club No age requirement and with Hors D’oeuvre
- Great Dome Ocean View Upper Level No age requirement and with Hors D’oeuvre
Join us for a Scenic Ride on the Rails!
This train departs from Cumberland to Frostburg. We offer seating options such as The Overland Trail Lounge Car for guests 21+ years of age, The Pacific Trail Deluxe Coach Car, Dome Car, Open Air Car and Coach seating.
The train will be powered by diesel on Thursdays and steam Friday-Sunday, May – September. During the month of October steam will operate Wednesday – Sunday.
Please arrive with your entire party when boarding begins to ensure your party is boarded and seated together. You will be assigned to a specific car but seating within the car is unassigned and first come, first serve. Boarding begins approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. This 4.5-hour excursion includes a layover in Frostburg before returning to Cumberland.
If you have a credit that you would like to apply from a previous reservation, do not proceed! You must call to make your new reservation or your credit card with be charged.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, an in-house credit can be held for a future excursion (subject to availability) within the same calendar year.
- In-house credits CANNOT be used to book any Polar Express excursions or other premium special events.
- Once you arrive you will receive boarding instructions. We ask that all guests arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
- All seating is unassigned.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted.
- We only allow service animals onboard our trains.
Western Maryland Scenic Railroad makes every effort to maintain its schedule but reserves the right to alter schedules and/or substitute equipment as operating conditions warrant.